Maintain your grounds with an artistic gardener’s touch according to the principles of Japanese-style Zen gardening.
Arizona Zenscapes, a designer and builder of Japanese-style/Zen gardens, provides on-going landscaping and gardening care services according to these same principles:
We guarantee these six things with each standard garden / landscape care visit:
1. Check and maintain drip irrigation system & outdoor lighting systems & small water features (additional charge for materials needed for repairs)
2. Trimming of shrubs, small trees, groundcovers
3. Feeding/fertilizing when necessary (plant foods/supplements may incur an additional material charge depending on volume used)
4. Hand/tool weeding (spraying of weeds not included-additional charges for spraying
5. Cleaning of ground with blower, vacuum, rakes, brooms depending on surface and conditions
6. Checking and treating plants for insect/animal/bird pests (additional charges may apply for large infestations or if in need of emergency pesticide use)
1. Large tree trimming / shaping / cutting down / removal treated as a separate job/bid
2. Extended large repairs or reworkings: water features, irrigation, and lighting systems
3. Pre-mergent spraying
4. Addition of any plantings in ground, rocks, and / or ground covers require extra charges for materials, delivery, and placement
5. Garden structure revival / rebuilds / repairs including gates and bridges, require separate job / bids
6. Maintenance of ponds / large water features
7. WE DO NOT CLEAN PET WASTE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES – PET WASTE UNACCEPTABLE IN GREEN WASTE LOADS – PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT NOR ASK FOR THIS SERVICE.
Seasonal Pricing Per Month
Slow Season (Jan-Feb-Mar-Nov-Dec): 2-man crew, two (2) times per month
Grow Season (May-Jun-Jul-Aug-Sep-Oct): 3-man crew, two (2) times per month
Priced per month
Year-round 2-man crew, 2x/mo.
Annual version of Month-to-Month Seasons Care, where payments are averaged out over the year in montly installments. Requires a one-year continuting care agreement.
How our Maintenance Care Program Works
Our Landscape Care Coverage Agreement is based on hours of time, not on completion of job.
For example, if you only contract for a two-man crew during Tucson’s monsoon season of rapid plant growth, at a certain point, we will stop trimming and begin cleaning up. The remainder will be picked up on our next visit.
Gardens, like nature, are seasonal. In the Spring and Fall, the Southwest’s two main periods of rapid plant growth, most gardens need an additional two hours beyond normal maintenance. They need less frequent care in Winter, and more frequent care in the Summer.
Make your businses unique
Turn your commerical landscape into a relaxing, tranquil outdoor space. Create unique, interesting pockets of nature in a business setting.
Improve the aesthetic and property values of your condo or homeowner's association using Japanese- Zen-styled landcape care.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured. ROC: CR232898.